Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Stunning 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Fantastic Neighborhood.




Here it is! The one that you have been waiting for. This 2008 Monarch built Colorado model is fully finished and ready to go! Perfect potential to add an in-law suite with only a electrical to add for a stove. Don't waste your time and money buying the same model for the same price minus all the upgrades and come and grab this finished home on a corner lot now before its too late.

Home Features:
- Double Garage
- Garage Door Opener
- Large Corner Lot
- Built 2008
- Natural Gas Furnace
- Central Air
- Storage Shed

Main Floor:
- Spacious Entry Way
- Office/Den/4th Bedroom
- Dark Hardwood Flooring
- Ceramic Tiles
- Full Bathroom
- Large Kitchen
- Dining Area
- Living Space with Fireplace
- VERY LARGE Master Quarters with Large Walk-in Closet and Ensuite with Soaker Tub and Separate Shower.



Lower Level:
- Family Room with Plus Carpeting For Added Comfort
- 2 Additional Bedrooms
- Large 3 Piece Bathroom with Luxury Shower with massager Jets
- Large Recroom with Sink and Counter Tops, Perfect to Convert to an In-law Suite.
- Storage Room
- Utility Room



This home is a MUST SEE! This price just cannot be beat. Call now for a private showing.

4 comments:

  1. thats a nice pretty house u own there..
    I recently had my house developed from BBHomes and its very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a dream to live in a mansion like that. What a big banglow! I want to have a look inside and outside the house on my own.

    Regards,
    Sanola Jerry
    Plos Constructions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing valuable blog post. I think you shared nice post for Find Your Dream Home Scarborough, I like to read it. I am always think that home is not just an investment for anyone but rather it is a dream came true to me.Thanks for sharing these wonderful images of her home with us.I read all points and like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I want to thank you for this great article.
    Home depot dealers Scarborough

    ReplyDelete